vs. MARINERS, 8/02

OFFNY

Lefties are too much for CD anymore.

I mean, you're right... but PITCHERS are too much for CD anymore.

Dude is lost. I really can't see a scenario where the Orioles tender this guy a contract in 4 months.... are you going to pay this guy $11.5MM on a hope and a prayer that he regains his 2012 form?

I'm not. No thanks... I'll take my chances with a guy who makes contact more often. He's prohibitively bad.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 for last 27 with RISP. 1 of those hits didn't score a run. 4 runs in the last 33 innings. Should've had 5+ runs easily tonight and beat the Angels on Thursday if this offense wasn't a complete embarassment. It's sad how brutally terrible they are. Just sad.

I was talking about Jones down 1-2.

Now Cruz.... same BS, different guy. God I wish I was still playing Cards Against Humanity.... if this team had THREE GUYS who had a clue at the plate, it'd be a different game.

Man it's frustrating to watch. I see so many hitters swinging at balls it drives me absolutely insane. So much that I'm going back to my dinner table and drinking the rest of my Pinot Noir. Disgusting and consistently BAD.

I agree completely: Most Pinot Noirs that are affordable and available in the US are disgusting and bad. Sort of a murky, undecisive taste. Go back to the dinner table, but find something else to drink!

I mean, you're right... but PITCHERS are too much for CD anymore.

Dude is lost. I really can't see a scenario where the Orioles tender this guy a contract in 4 months.... are you going to pay this guy $11.5MM on a hope and a prayer that he regains his 2012 form?

I'm not. No thanks... I'll take my chances with a guy who makes contact more often. He's prohibitively bad.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. I'd take the 2012 version.. he lost a ton of money this year.

WE GET runners to second with none out and for the life of us CANNOT get those runners to third with less than 2 out,and THAT to me, is as big a problem as all of their slumps.Cannot figure how to move runners.

We hit HRs, we don't move runners.

Archived