So who will be calling the game on TBS?

berettafan

As I stated above (we were probably typing at the same time) the radio is what is faster. I need something that pauses the live streaming of the radio on my pc for 4 seconds so that it matches up with my TV because my TV is what is behind. Pausing it will only put it back even further.

There is a helpful article here.

If you don't have a Roku 3 and mlb.tv subscription, he suggests a program called RadioDelay that delays Windows audio up to 30 seconds. I'm going to try it myself on Thursday, as I always have bad delay times, probably from watching the games from overseas.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I stated above (we were probably typing at the same time) the radio is what is faster. I need something that pauses the live streaming of the radio on my pc for 4 seconds so that it matches up with my TV because my TV is what is behind. Pausing it will only put it back even further.

You should be able to pause the MLB.TV radio feed and have it sitting next to your tv. I've never tried it that way but you can definitely pause the audio for a radio broadcast. If you have the MLB.TV season subscription, you get to keep the radio for all the playoff games.

You should be able to pause the MLB.TV radio feed and have it sitting next to your tv. I've never tried it that way but you can definitely pause the audio for a radio broadcast. If you have the MLB.TV season subscription, you get to keep the radio for all the playoff games.

I've looked dozens of times and never seen a way to pause the streaming of the radio broadcast. DirecTV gives their customers MLB TV and I've used it for years beforehand so that I could watch while at work. You can pause the TV broadcast but I've never seen anything for the radio.

Isn't Brian Anderson the play by play guy for the Brewers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Anderson_%28broadcaster%29

Ooooh you may be right. Whenever I think Brian Anderson, I think of the Rays' guy:

zwJFxz8.jpg?1

But I forgot that he's the color guy and not the PBP. So the Brewers guy:

23P2UcB.jpg?1

Makes more sense. Bummer though, from what I've heard of the Brewers' broadcast it isn't bad, it's just.... boring.

Ok, this is pretty good... TBS team doing a boom goes the dynamite parody.

<iframe width="636" height="383" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uC0ihP-04SE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and the original classic:

<iframe width="636" height="383" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W45DRy7M1no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://deadspin.com/tbs-baseball-crew-re-creates-boom-goes-the-dynamite-h-1640844959/all

Man, I'm glad we're not getting the Ernie Johnson team. Awful job tonight.

He's this bad every year... and every year TBS trots him out there leading their "A-Team".

He's a basketball studio host... not a baseball play by play announcer. Throwing him in the first year was understandable if you didn't have anyone else. But after seeing how much of a failure it was, TBS should have immediately gotten a professional for the future.

He's this bad every year... and every year TBS trots him out there leading their "A-Team".

He's a basketball studio host... not a baseball play by play announcer. Throwing him in the first year was understandable if you didn't have anyone else. But after seeing how much of a failure it was, TBS should have immediately gotten a professional for the future.

I remember thinking last night, "the video editing on this broadcast is really good, but the commentary is borderline unbearable"

Archived