Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

I would buy Game 1 and try to sell them on StubHub to get the money for Game 2....or try to find someone willing to trade.

Yeah, that's what I did -- bought Games 1, 3 & 4. Anyone here willing to trade (2) Game 1's (Sec. 364, Row 5, Seats 15&16) for a Game 2? Otherwise up on SH they go.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally got in got upper reserve to the 3 remaining games ugh sucks to have had them lump current season ticket holders with new deposit folks. I'd have only allowed new deposit people two tickets to one game as well.

I know it sucks but they are trying to fill up the yard for next year.

I was able to score Game 1, Game 3, and Game 4 (Sections 360 for 1 and 3 and Section 374 for 4). Anyone willing to do a ticket exchange for Game 2 please send me a PM. May also be willing to purchase Game 2 straight up if the price is right. Thanks!

I know it sucks but they are trying to fill up the yard for next year.

I understand that, but for the ALDS, the current STH had a pre-sale day by themselves, then they opened it up for people who made deposits for 2015. I don't recall anyone having these issues for the ALDS pre-sale. The sheer volume of people with access today caused an overload of the system. I have to wonder what they were thinking. Really poor decision to lump everyone in together.

Like a bunch of people, I wanted game 2 but had to get game 1. Game 1 will go on SH otherwise, but if someone wants to trade Game 1 for Game 2, I would be open to it. Section 79.

I might be your guy. I got 2 to Game 2 in Section 64, row 7.

And by the way I finally did get in and got basically nosebleeds for Games 1, 6 and 7. Silver lining is, I'll be under the roof if it rains. I'm happy to have gotten tickets, not happy with this process.

Got Section 360 Row 20 something for Game 1. Also upper for Game 3. Game 2 is gone. My browser crashed, Does anyone know when we can print these tickets. I did not get an email yet?

*There is no more available ticket inventory to ALCS Home Game 2

And by the way I finally did get in and got basically nosebleeds for Games 1, 6 and 7. Silver lining is, I'll be under the roof if it rains. I'm happy to have gotten tickets, not happy with this process.

I am glad you got in, I still cannot believe the 2015ers were slopped in with us. No disrespect to the 2015ers but people who purchased tickets prior to 2014 should at least have a 30 min head start or something.

Archived