Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

Hey guys, I'm not a big poster on here but I read the board all the time. Not sure if this is the proper place for this but I was lucky enough to win the lottery and bought 4 tickets even though I only need two with the idea that I could help pay off the tickets I need by selling after market (money is tight). Anyway, I have two tickets in Section 7, Row 6. Face value is $110 and cheapest are going for around $200 on stubhub in that section. I'd rather sell them to someone on here who I know is a true fan so I'd sell for a lot cheaper than stubhub ($150). If anyone is interested, PM me.

I don't need tickets, but you might want to mention for which game these tickets are good.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, I'm not a big poster on here but I read the board all the time. Not sure if this is the proper place for this but I was lucky enough to win the lottery and bought 4 tickets even though I only need two with the idea that I could help pay off the tickets I need by selling after market (money is tight). Anyway, I have two tickets in Section 7, Row 6. Face value is $110 and cheapest are going for around $200 on stubhub in that section. I'd rather sell them to someone on here who I know is a true fan so I'd sell for a lot cheaper than stubhub ($150). If anyone is interested, PM me.

Just sent you a message, Braydog. Interested.

Thanks. So if I am in the waiting room now, I should close out and try again at noon or it just doesn't matter? I feel like there are no tickets anyway, but I thought I would give it a try.

If you're still in the waiting room might as well stay in it to avoid any glitches; they have some process by wch people are picked out of it and they say jumping out of it and starting over won't help your chances. Keep an eye on the "calendar refresh" clock they constantly count down and restart. Good luck.

Archived