Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I have to disagree here. Any contact is wrong contact. They are litigants.

I can't agree with you there. I am sure MLB is in contact with the Orioles (and every other team) on a number of fronts on any given day. But on this issue, because of the litigation they need to be very wary of perceptions.

The Blue Jays haven't made the playoffs since 1993. You know the year that Cito had Mike Mussina warm up in the bullpen during the All Star game in Baltimore. I would say they have "The curse of the Mussina" on them and they aren't going to make the playoffs even with DD.

They won the World Series a few months after.

Except that Cito did not have Mussina warm up in the bullpen, Mussina did it on his own. Very bush league stunt.

I think it was an appropriate response to Cito deciding that the guy he was saving for extra innings played for the team hosting the game.

Don't tell me you think that wasn't intentional.

I think it was an appropriate response to Cito deciding that the guy he was saving for extra innings played for the team hosting the game.

Don't tell me you think that wasn't intentional.

I would have a hard time believing that Mussina did it for the fans. I don't think he ever did anything specifically for fans.

Archived