For All Those Not Worried About Our Offense

brianod

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two questions..

1) Has the regulars all played in games together.. yet?

2) Is the Roster down to the 25 we are taking to Tampa on opening day?

If the answer to any of those is no then nothing to worry about. It's really about the last 10 days of ST where rubber meets the road. Players are finding their grooves again and working on things. I don't worry about Jones.. He always has the light switch go off for him in early June. Davis is working on whatever he's working on.. and Schoop is liking more mature at the plate.. despite what he's numbers show. Losing games by 1 or 2 runs is nothing to worry about on March 15th.

You don't even realize when you're being mocked. I feel bad for you. Then I remember that you don't take accountability for your own words and I feel better again.

I knew that you were being snarky and sarcastic, that's your default mode. I don't care about any of you "mocking" me because my life outside of the OH is awesome. The Orioles are still my only baseball team and I look forward to the season beginning. I just hate seeing them lose - even in ST.

Please don't feel bad, save your pity for your bathroom mirror.

MSK

I knew that you were being snarky and sarcastic, that's your default mode. I don't care about any of you "mocking" me because my life outside of the OH is awesome. The Orioles are still my only baseball team and I look forward to the season beginning. I just hate seeing them lose - even in ST.

Please don't feel bad, save your pity for your bathroom mirror.

MSK

While it does sound like vatech does not not like you very much (surprisingly so), he was actually one of the few people that wasn't being snarky/sarcastic or mocking you.

While it does sound like vatech does not not like you very much (surprisingly so), he was actually one of the few people that wasn't being snarky/sarcastic or mocking you.

I learned to develop a thick skin back in 1997 when those free AOL CDs allowed any psychopath to have access to the internet. Before then, it was mainly college students and government employees on IRC and Deja Newsgroups.

I was once in an X-FILES newsgroup and some guy got on there and told everyone to perform dirty acts with our mouths if we didn't agree a certain episode was the best in history. That's when I realized internet civility was doomed forever.

Regardless of how ridiculous these conversations can get, I honestly don't take any of it personally because I have no idea who any of you are in the real world. None of you know who I am in the real world so there's no reason to make it a blood vendetta. I only got angry once and since then, I've let it all go.

MSK

Regardless of how ridiculous these conversations can get, I honestly don't take any of it personally because I have no idea who any of you are in the real world. None of you know who I am in the real world so there's no reason to make it a blood vendetta. I only got angry once and since then, I've let it all go.

MSK

I am proud of you for that.

Archived