My kids first MiLB game

oriolesacox

Today I took my 7 and 5 year old to a Dayton Dragons game and it was absolutely one of the best memories I will ever have with them. They watched the game intently, cheered, danced, got upset, asked questions about what was going on, pretty much the full baseball experience in one day. After the game they were fortunate enough to run the bases and also meet two players who were incredibly generous and signed my 7 year olds glove and my 5 year olds hat and took pictures with them. They were sooooo incredibly excited and I couldn't have wiped the smile off their faces if I tried. Today I fell in love with baseball all over again (how is that possible?!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great story.

My boys are 7 and 8 and the older one is really starting to get into baseball. I'm hoping to get to a few minor league games with them this year. They like the O's games but it's so expensive, and while I'm happy to sit in left field upper reserve, I'd like them to be a little closer so they can see what's going on.

I'll be starting my 3 year old at a high school game this month. Might try a Shorebirds or Baysox this summer. Although his attention may not be ready for that.

The Baysox have a playground in RF you can take them to when their attention wanders.

Great story.

My boys are 7 and 8 and the older one is really starting to get into baseball. I'm hoping to get to a few minor league games with them this year. They like the O's games but it's so expensive, and while I'm happy to sit in left field upper reserve, I'd like them to be a little closer so they can see what's going on.

Yeah the minor league games really seem to focus on the younger crowd, makes for a very fun experience... I hope they have just as much fun as we did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taken my grandsons to Bowie several times, and I really love the park, great place to walk the ballgames.

Not a bad seat in the house.

Prices are affordable, and even better with all the different deals.

Dont go on Navy night in August, all those extremely young youth putting on the uniform and becoming plebes, makes one feel really old. :)

Archived