O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

That's because they were undermanned, or outnumbered, and held back by the Mayor. My Cat could do a better job than the morons running Baltimore and the State of Maryland.

The Governor for some reason was require to wait for the Mayor to request aid. Which was delayed for 5 hours.

We have to be very careful, we are treading on thin water here.

Let's keep this thing from going political and locking up the tread.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Governor for some reason was require to wait for the Mayor to request aid. Which was delayed for 5 hours.

We have to be very careful, we are treading on thin water here.

Let's keep this thing from going political and locking up the tread.

I'm not being political. If there is a crisis you act decisively and quickly. They did neither. How they keep their jobs is a mystery to me.

My grandfather owned a small drug store in downtown Akron, Ohio that was looted and burned in the riots that followed the assassination of Martin Luther King. He was 62 years old at the time and had owned that store for 20-30 years. He decided to collect his insurance money, call it a day and go work for a chain drug store close to his home in the suburbs. To say he was bitter about losing the business he had worked so hard to build is an understatement. It took him ten years or more to come to terms with it emotionally and make peace with what had happened. Yesterday unfortunately will have a similar impact on many small businesses and the folks who live nearby will be hurt by the consequences as well. It's a shame.

My grandfather owned a small drug store in downtown Akron, Ohio that was looted and burned in the riots that followed the assassination of Martin Luther King. He was 62 years old at the time and had owned that store for 20-30 years. He decided to collect his insurance money, call it a day and go work for a chain drug store close to his home in the suburbs. To say he was bitter about losing the business he had worked so hard to build is an understatement. It took him ten years or more to come to terms with it emotionally and make peace with what had happened. Yesterday unfortunately will have a similar impact on many small businesses and the folks who live nearby will be hurt by the consequences as well. It's a shame.

So sad, and through the years, from MLK, to Kent State, Roddy King and many others, way too many riots.

I have no problems with peaceful demonstrations, but there should be no tolerance for yesterday's events in a civilized society.

My son is in the US Army, and like many others that have already served including our own Tony-OH, doing their part, to keep our county safe from Terrorists and other countries, yet, we run around and do things like this.

So sad, and through the years, from MLK, to Kent State, Roddy King and many others, way too many riots.

I have no problems with peaceful demonstrations, but there should be no tolerance for yesterday's events in a civilized society.

My son is in the US Army, and like many others that have already served including our own Tony-OH, doing their part, to keep our county safe from Terrorists and other countries, yet, we run around and do things like this.

This, for example, is entirely a political statement. Saying that peaceful demonstrations are fine while violence is not is a political statement. Yet I know if I respond to this, I will be called out for being "political."

Archived