vs. MARLINS, 5/24

OFFNY

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many horrendous at-bats with runners in scoring position today and last night. Again, don't deserve to win. Davis goes up looking for the slam, instead of the opposite field hit that scores two and keeps threat going. Is it five or six times in the last two games that a runner on second with none out doesn't lead to a single run, let alone a crooked number?

So Buck manages to get perhaps the most inept hitter in MLB up in the key moments of a series deciding game in two consecutive innings. Not surprising that bad results ensue. I bet we will see Clevenger in the next day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTF?!?!

Our worst hitter and we don't PH? Sometimes I think Buck is a moron.

FFS, thus team is doomed to mediocrity this year.

He probably wanted to give him a chance "to redeem himself" in order to "reward him for his loyalty" or some such nonsense. Buck S runs his clubhouse like it's an elementary school.

So Buck manages to get perhaps the most inept hitter in MLB up in the key moments of a series deciding game in two consecutive innings. Not surprising that bad results ensue. I bet we will see Clevenger in the next day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess he misses Teagarden.

It's my point though. Why not improve your chances to win the game? That seems more important than some minuscule chance that a non-C will have to catch.

I just don't see the point of debating these things. When there's zero chance of it happening irl.

He probably wanted to give him a chance "to redeem himself" in order to "reward him for his loyalty" or some such nonsense. Buck S runs his clubhouse like it's an elementary school.

Either way, Lavarnway was going to get a participation trophy, right?

Archived