Would Hardy to the DL mean a call up of Reimold/Parmelee?

wildcard

If we were still 4 games under .500, I would worry that the league would decide not to have any representative from the AL East in the playoffs.

That never stopped them from including NL Central teams all those season that the Cardinals and Braves were so dandy.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well playing an MLB game with a 24 man roster. DL Hardy and call up Navarro. Darn that's right, I have been stashing Rey Navarro on my AL only fantasy bench all season. Thanks for reminding me. Sorry I have an ulterior motive other than watching my team win. I'll just sit here and not be disappointed that Hardy is going to the DL because I have a fresh, shiny, fixed, Matt Wieters coming back. Now I'll just sit here like a good fan. :hearts::pray:

I still don't know what your point is. I must not be clever enough to read between the lines.

The guts for what, to panic when we're only three games back on June 2 and give up? You guys kill me.

No I dont think they have the guts to blow it up if it gets to the point that it should be. I think they will still think "oh we have a chance" even though they clearly wontl

Playing first base for the Braves AAA team today, he threw home to force out Wieters at the plate in the first inning.

That must have been a crazy game. Those three guys know each other as well as pitchers and catchers. Playing together and against themselves in Norfolk is bizarre.

Archived