vs Astros 6/2

Satyr3206

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you the OFFNY assisted assist. :)

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

1. Manny Machado ® 3B

2. Travis Snider (L) LF

3. Adam Jones ® CF

4. Chris Davis (L) 1B

5. Delmon Young ® RF

6. Jimmy Paredes (S) DH

7. Steve Pearce ® 2B

8. Ryan Flaherty (L) SS

9. Caleb Joseph ® C

Mike Wright - RHP (2-0, 1.40 ERA, 0.83 WHIP :eek: )

HOUSTON ASTROS

1. George Springer ® RF

2. Jose Altuve ® 2B

3. Preston Tucker (L) LF

4. Evan Gattis ® DH

5. Luis Valbuena (L) 3B

6. Chris Carter ® 1B

7. Hank Conger (S) C

8. Marwin Gonzalez (S) SS

9. Jake Marisnick ® CF

Collin McHugh - RHP (5-2, 4.24 ERA, 1.24 WHIP)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Maybe this will change the mojo. It's worth a shot. Carry on.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rs5-mKBNer8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Snowy White. The only version. From the eight track.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TkjUeqT3wJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Berlin. The Wall came down.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IYSIniURqqk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Things are not what they seem

What do you get for pretending the danger's not real

Meek and obedient you follow the leader

Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel

What a surprise

A look of terminal shock in your eyes

Now things are really what they seem

No, this is no bad dream

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eiSnAkdVycg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i6uZKpffFV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. how can you

Have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

"you! yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QyVwjL8k4DA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello,

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

Come on now

I hear you're feeling down

Well, I can ease your pain

And get you on your feet again

Relax

I'll need some information first

Just the basic facts

Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding

Love the Floyd references!!!!

What Shall We Do Now is my favorite track ( from the Wall movie soundtrack).

You guys see Roger's new movie for The Wall is about to be released? Excited. He strongly disapproved of Alan Parker's version.

75dfb1a17a5f08fb189b1484c2a944e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowy White. The only version. From the eight track.

I could go up in the attic, dig for about 8 hours... find an 8-Track player. I know where my tapes are. Bet I could plug it in and it would work. The tape would be the weak link.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• More from the Sun Statcast gave Toro’s batted ball an expected batting average of .740, but the tracking data also projected right fielder Ryan McKenna’s probability of making the catch at 85%. However, McKenna, who joined the Orioles on Friday in replace of demoted prospect Jackson Holliday, got a bad jump on the liner directly over his head, with Statcast measuring his jump at negative-12.4  Looks like he got a bad jump though to be fair that can happen with that type of hit.  Guy put on for defensive purposes need to make that play though. 
    • I honestly want to know this, but how old are you? How long have you've been watching baseball. I mean, sure, last night's game was not fun, but to say you won't watch much the next week over one game of a 162-game schedule just seems like you are putting too much emotion into one game and letting it affect the rest of your life. I mean, the Orioles are a better team than the A's, no one would argue otherwise, but even the best teams get beat 60 times a year and yes, sometimes the "inferior" team is going to win. I mean, the A's get paid too. Those guys are professionals that a trying their best for many reasons. Do you think they go into the game with the Orioles and think, "There's no way we can win this game?" No, they go into the game thinking anything can happen because what baseball history tells us that anything can happen, particularly in one baseball game no matter who is starting or what the records of the teams are. Sure, we can point to the things that went wrong last night and there are valid things to discuss like the fact that the bullpen is short at least one impact reliever (a guy that doesn't need to be taken out for platoon advantages and can pitch in high leverage situations effectively), Kimbrel has been used a ton already, and two defensive miscues in the outfield by outfielders with good defensive chops cost the team.  But they are nothing more than talking points. A loss is a loss. They are not fun. Ninth inning blown saves and losing in extras is not fun for the team or the fans. But, what we do know is the Orioles will be back tonight and they have a better chance of winning than losing due to the team's records. Does that mean they SHOULD win?  Statistically speaking they should, but that certainly does not mean they will. It's baseball and it's a long season. It's ok to vent in the game threads, but don't let it spill over into the main forum. 
    • Agree on the defensive play and Cowser has cooled off.  However, after fouling off a couple of 100 mph fastballs and getting brushed back by another I’m not going to fault him for getting frozen on a slider that probably looked like a fastball up and away halfway to home plate.   Gunnar guessed fastball, got center cut fastballs, and couldn’t make any contact.   Mason Miller might be bettter than The Mountain and I say that as the highest possible compliment.   I was surprised Miller was used on consecutive days when he had at least 2 days of rest for every other appearance.  I don’t think they were using him unless they got the lead.      Cowser’s missed cutoff man and McKenna not doing the one thing that justifies him being on the team, along with Kimbrel looking like he was over throwing did us in.
    • I rarely post here anymore since I've realized that I suck at this game compared to some of you guys.  But today I had my second lowest score ever, an 8, on what admittedly was a very easy grid.  
    • I’m as frustrated by McKenna as most and want him off the team, but some of these takes are a little over the top. With that said… I think he should’ve made that play. Feel like Tony prob would have. He’s slower but seems to read balls pretty well. 
    • The Ferrari was looking like a Ford Pinto with that Jump on the ball. I saw that the ball had an 85% catch chance and McKenna got a -12.4 ft jump on the ball. 
  • Popular Contributors