Baysox: Davis/Yaz

thejeff07

Anyone know why Yaz and Glynn Davis haven't been playing recently?

Steve so reads the hangout.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bowie OF Glynn Davis going on DL with sprained knee and bruised back. O's hopeful he can return in a few days, backdated DL stint.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">July 4, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bowie OF Mike Yastrzemski has not played since Monday. Told he is fine, was just given few days off. Should return to lineup soon.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

I don't believe that everything is fine with Yaz and they just "gave him a few days off".

Steve so reads the hangout.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bowie OF Glynn Davis going on DL with sprained knee and bruised back. O's hopeful he can return in a few days, backdated DL stint.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bowie OF Mike Yastrzemski has not played since Monday. Told he is fine, was just given few days off. Should return to lineup soon.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

I don't believe that everything is fine with Yaz and they just "gave him a few days off".

What do you believe, then?

[video=youtube;sBfdl6hNZ9k]

(NSFW)

I believe they don't just give a guy 4+ days off in a row if there isn't some issue.

Corn is Colombo:)

Don't ask him about his opinion of steroid users or people guilty of DUI's though:)

I think Corn is right on this one.

Random comment: while at Delmarva game yesterday, saw a kid with an Orioles Yaz jersey. Pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived