Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Weams' point was that Bob takes rumors that are already out there and "calls" them. He was not the first one to bring up the Mets in serious discussions. That seemed to have legs before he made his tweet. I think a lot of people think that he advances rumors that are already out there without any real information. I am one of those people.

Is he right sometimes? Sure...but I think it is more because if you throw enough stuff against the wall, something is going to stick eventually. He has also been wrong on a lot of his proclamations. So it's not about him being right, its how he got there.

I am not serious. I have no dog in the race. I just have seen him be right a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Weams' point was that Bob takes rumors that are already out there and "calls" them. He was not the first one to bring up the Mets in serious discussions. That seemed to have legs before he made his tweet. I think a lot of people think that he advances rumors that are already out there without any real information. I am one of those people.

Is he right sometimes? Sure...but I think it is more because if you throw enough stuff against the wall, something is going to stick eventually. He has also been wrong on a lot of his proclamations. So it's not about him being right, its how he got there.

Correct.

@Joelsherman1: #Cubs gave Junior Lake to #Orioles for Tommy Hunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another interesting name that's more than a bag of balls. Even younger than Olt.

Rookie season - .284/.332/.428, 108 OPS+. Can he get back to that?

Archived