Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

Maybe it's just me, but the Jays getting Tulo doesn't seem like the end of the world. He's a fantastic player, but he's continually injured and I don't think playing full time on the turf is going to help in that regard. I think I would have been more worried if they could have obtained a Hamels or Price.

I don't feel anymore threatened by them now than I felt before Tulo.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Orioles never tried to deal Duquette. And despite what the "industry" felt was fair, the Orioles never wavered in what they wanted to allow the conversation to go forward. Toronto backed off and resigned Beeston.
And you know this how? Source?

Jtrea for prospects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people act like the exclusive window somehow makes the deal profitable? In the end, you're trading tons of team control for 2 months. If you extend the player, you're going to end up paying what is basically the market price.

Why do people act like the exclusive window somehow makes the deal profitable? In the end' date=' you're trading tons of team control for 2 months. If you extend the player, you're going to end up paying what is basically the market price.[/quote']

You could make the argument that not having to give up a first round pick is a value add, but no one else has to give up one either.

That's a bargain. You're basically giving him the Nelson Cruz deal, just for only 2.3 years. And he's in his prime. I'd have ZERO problems giving up

Wright

Wilson

Bridwell

Cisco

Walker

Comp pick B

International slots

in any deal this offseason. I'd let Colorado take any 3 of those. Just from following the minor leagues, IMO those aren't franchise cripplers.

It's not a bargain at all if he is an injury prone Coors product.

They should def to pay a little more for kimbrel or chapman than to get papelbon. I find him to be a head case

Ha! No kidding. He is:) I am very curious what the price tag of any of these closers are right now.

Archived