When Judge Reimold starts, we are 10-3

milbest77

We don't face lefties every game. It's as simple as that. He's a platoon guy at this point.

This is just flat out wrong. Buck uses him and Snider as platoon guys but neither has shown noticeable splits over their careers. Reimold has a better OPS vs RHP in over 200 more ABs for his career.

I'm not sold he's the answer, but let's see if he can do anything. And no, one game isn't meaningful.

Because it's almost totally a coincidence that a the team is 10-3 in games where a random guy who is OPSing .728 starts?

Yeah before this losing started there were a few people citing Wieters for our winning and being in first place and how he was a must sign. At least Reimold voodoo would cost us less to keep around.

Play him in LF everyday until August 1st.

Why?

He has a OPS of like .378 in July, he has done nothing to deserve more AB's IMO. Of course neither have any of the other guys

Nolan is a AAAA at best. I like the guy, like his heart but he is just not that good

I have to be his biggest fan on this board, or tied for it, but Reimold has done nothing to warrant MORE playing time.Its a case of who is worse? Snider/ Lough/ Pamalee/Reimold? Right now he's in the lineup because the other guys stink.

But he's not really in the lineup, not consistently. I think it's just a matter of picking the one that provides the best upside in the short term. That's Reimold IMO. Let him play regularly and see if he can get in a groove.

Play him in LF everyday until August 1st.

That's a week from tomorrow. What are 30 plate appearances going to tell us about Nolan Reimold that we don't already know? If he gets hot and goes 10-for-28 (.357), then what? Keep playing him until the next week he goes 6-for-28 (.214), when he gets DFA'd?

Still curse of the Delmon. In the fourteen games Before he left the Oriole were 10-4. He did not start in every game but he was in them. We need you back Delmon.Put him in every game in the last 68 and the Orioles would go 49-19. Good enough for at least a wild card and probably the AL East.95 wins. Come back Delmon. We need a savior to rise from these streets.

Archived