vs. METS, 8/18

OFFNY

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont fault the send because we aren't getting many chances tonight, but Hardy is SO slow that you'd have to think Dickerson was hoping for a skipped ball.

I really hope that isn't true. If you're telling me we are sending guys who have a .00001% chance of being safe because that's what we have to do against THIS team, where does that leave us over the rest of this stretch?

I really hope that isn't true. If you're telling me we are sending guys who have a .00001% chance of being safe because that's what we have to do against THIS team' date=' where does that leave us over the rest of this stretch?[/quote']

Bobby says he sends with 2 down if he thinks the runner has a 25% chance.

Anybody who thinks there is anything comparable between Gausman and Cabrera probably doesn't need to be offering pitching critiques. I just ignored it because I don't even know what to say that won't be offensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DCab's BB/9 first 3 years: 5.53

Gausman's BB/9 first 3 years: 2.63

I really hope that isn't true. If you're telling me we are sending guys who have a .00001% chance of being safe because that's what we have to do against THIS team' date=' where does that leave us over the rest of this stretch?[/quote']

It was a bad send but there are 2 outs and a top notch pitcher on mound.

A-Rod, Bird, I just don't see it. I'd lose more respect for them if they think that is a formula.

Yea I doubt they go after Davis.

Think it is far more likely they dip into the pool for one or even two starters though. If they spend big (not a given) they will do it for pitching. They have some nice position guys coming

Archived