Orioles agree to terms with Cuban outfielder Reinier Romero

Going Underground

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets see. Looks stupid on paper. Is Orioles. Must be stupid.

Or

Maybe someone or some process says it makes sense.

Either.

Small sample size theater - for the walk rate.

Weams has volunteered to donate $100 to the first person who can find Romero's complete Cuban league stats.

Yet another mediocre Cuban corner outfielder in their late 20s while they refuse to invest money on elite young international amateurs . Yay!

Yup, I am huge Jonathan Schoop fan. The only thing I don't like about him is his lack of elite-ness. Wei-Yin Chen has had a good run with the O's but it would have been better if he was younger and more Dominican.

Small sample size theater - for the walk rate.

Weams has volunteered to donate $100 to the first person who can find Romero's complete Cuban league stats.

No I haven't. Don't care about stats on a mystery man. Let's see what he can do for 800k. There is a story.

Yup, I am huge Jonathan Schoop fan. The only thing I don't like about him is his lack of elite-ness. Wei-Yin Chen has had a good run with the O's but it would have been better if he was younger and more Dominican.

Jomar. All kidding aside, you have to buy one of those 18 year old steroid abusers with 16 year old paperwork to spend the big money.

Archived