vs. TWINS, 8/20

OFFNY

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7/0 against the lowly twins. Great. Swept but New York? They just come to Baltimore and show the Orioles up. Similar to Seattle after they no hit us and won 2/3. They got obliterated by the Sox the next 2 games. The Orioles just don't show up to play way too often. Two out of the last 3 games now that they've failed to show up.

Not a bad pitch, Mike? It was a meatball with extra tomato sauce.

You know I think it would have been interesting to have the Hunter/Bordick crew broadcasting for the 62' Mets. I'd love to see how long they could stay being homer-istically positive. I actually think they could for a long time and I'm not kidding.

7/0 against the lowly twins. Great. Swept but New York? They just come to Baltimore and show the Orioles up. Similar to Seattle after they no hit us and won 2/3. They got obliterated by the Sox the next 2 games. The Orioles just don't show up to play way too often. Two out of the last 3 games now that they've failed to show up.

Eh, they're a .500 team. That's what .500 teams do. I'd rather they were really awful if they can't be really good. Better draft spot.

Archived