vs. TWINS, 8/20

OFFNY

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever his faults are, Nolan Reimold is the only major league player that I have ever seen (besides Pete Rose) that sprints full speed on every ground ball without fail, regardless of the score of the game, and regardless of the situation in the inning.

That is ultra-rare at the major league level, and I wish it weren't.

Totally agree. Most don't. Watch them at the game some don't make it halfway down.

Whatever his faults are, Nolan Reimold is the only major league player that I have ever seen (besides Pete Rose) that sprints full speed on every ground ball without fail, regardless of the score of the game, and regardless of the situation in the inning.

What about Lew Ford?

I love me some Pete Rose. I got his autograph 2 years ago in Vegas.

But don't you think Davis also hustles on every pitch or batted ball?

Has Bordick ever said anything bad about our players?

His homerism is almost comic.

I've been a Bordick supporter from the beginning, he's one of my favorite all-time O's, but he really does need to be a little tougher on the team when they turn in a game like tonight's.

Archived