Offseason Rumors and Deals Around MLB

neveradoubt

The rumor is that none of those three were included, right? Not two of those three.

Correct.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chapman deal is agreed to with dodgers. 2 prospects to reds. (not seager, urias or deleon). Pending medicals</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">December 7, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd take Holmes and Peraza along with one of the big three for Britton's three seasons.

I would to ....Friedman would have to be on some kind of hallucinogenic drugs though to give that up for Britton

Honestly, I tend to believe that the best approach unless you get a crazy offer like you just described is to hang on to Britton and revisit the issue at the trade deadline depending on where we are at then.

I would to ....Friedman would have to be on some kind of hallucinogenic drugs though to give that up for Britton

Honestly, I tend to believe that the best approach unless you get a crazy offer like you just described is to hang on to Britton and revisit the issue at the trade deadline depending on where we are at then.

At this point you get the crazy offer or you RIDE OUT TWO OF HIS THREE YEARS. Like they did with Chapman.

At this point you get the crazy offer or you RIDE OUT TWO OF HIS THREE YEARS. Like they did with Chapman.

I would be fine with that if it plays out that way.

Nothing wrong though with checking what the market will bear periodically.

Archived