2016 Boston Red Sox

Moose Milligan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And after all that, we're right back where we started. A 4-game split.</p>— Steve Cockey (@BMoreBaseball) <a href="

">June 3, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And after all that, we're right back where we started. A 4-game split.</p>— Steve Cockey (@BMoreBaseball) <a href="
">June 3, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Right back where we started from ???

[video=youtube;RP9_2cPDVE4]

They'll go get a good (not mediocre) starting pitcher before the deadline.

They meaning the Red Sox or the Orioles? I don't see the O's throwing in the towel after the commitment they made during the offseason.

Not a mediocre team to ESPN - the recap link of the WHOLE game is just bogaerts hit extending his streak!

http://espn.go.com/mlb/gamecast?gameId=360602101&version=mobile&gcSection=boxscore&src=desktop

I think they must rotate their game recap stories or video clips in the lede. This one is all O's. Bogaerts' streak was not mentioned till 7th paragraph.

41ce3a01c71f8c214c6d3474e8068f0c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they must rotate their game recap stories or video clips in the lede. This one is all O's. Bogaerts' streak was not mentioned till 7th paragraph.

41ce3a01c71f8c214c6d3474e8068f0c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that a bat flip I spy from Manny? Oh for shame.

Archived