Manny and Jon Schoop in Curacao

weams

It would be great if you stopped bringing this inane discussion topic up. There's another thread for it, go there instead.

He didn't bring it up. (see below). You owe him an apology.

So did Manny as opposed to being in Baltimore last week.
Hmmm. When was the baby born? That's the question. Would be amusing if the delivery ended up being in the last couple of days.

Fair enough, I should have said "participating" instead. My bad.

Had you read my earlier post, you'd see I already tried to end the Fanfest talk before you got involved. That's my job as moderator. Feel feel to PM me with your concerns, but please leave the online moderating to me and the others. peace.

Speaking of Delmon. What is up with him? Can anyone explain why no one signed him after we released him? You'd think a playoff team would want him to pinch hit? I assume if he's hitting in a HR contest he's not sretired. Who is interesed in him for 2016? Japan? Any chance he comes back to the Orioles?

Speaking of Delmon. What is up with him? Can anyone explain why no one signed him after we released him? You'd think a playoff team would want him to pinch hit? I assume if he's hitting in a HR contest he's not sretired. Who is interesed in him for 2016? Japan? Any chance he comes back to the Orioles?

Dan said that the Orioles had made two attempts to reunite. And that Delmon did not feel that way anymore.

He's going to be a one-for-one swap with Kim in the KBO. He's going to make eric thames's numbers look cute by comparison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived