Adam Jones and Fowler had Dinner?

weams

Yes but don't take this as a "only because he is coming to Baltimore"

Fowler and Adam are friends, and they're wives have been friends for a long time.

However, have to assume playing in Baltimore was brought up.

I'm trying to figure out where Jones and Fowler would have crossed paths. One's been in the AL his whole career, the other in the NL. One's from San Diego, the other's from Atlanta. They didn't play in the same leagues in the minors at the same time. So it would seem like any connection between them is pretty tenuous, though I don't know about the wives.

I'm trying to figure out where Jones and Fowler would have crossed paths. One's been in the AL his whole career, the other in the NL. One's from San Diego, the other's from Atlanta. They didn't play in the same leagues in the minors at the same time. So it would seem like any connection between them is pretty tenuous, though I don't know about the wives.

Adam Jones, just got married this off-season, so apparently, the two women know each other somehow.

Adam married Jean Fugett's only child, as some might know the name, as a TE with the Cowboys and later the Redskins.

Adam Jones, just got married this off-season, so apparently, the two women know each other somehow.

Adam married Jean Fugett's only child, as some might know the name, as a TE with the Cowboys and later the Redskins.

She's a lawyer and a very nice lady. Maybe she can help Gallardo's agent with his contract details :)

Most of these guys are friends. Adam's been known to be close with Matt Kemp, David Ortiz, the Upton's etc...

I think this was during a European Tour by MLB

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Prince Fielder, Adam Jones, me, & Bobby Bonilla <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TimTebowin?src=hash">#TimTebowin</a> in Prague <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Global?src=hash">#Global</a> <a href="http://t.co/cMXSE5T4">pic.twitter.com/cMXSE5T4</a></p>— Dexter Fowler (@DexterFowler) <a href="

">November 9, 2011</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Twitter banner game is strong. <iframe style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" allowfullscreen="true" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Man Bobbie B got big.

Yeah, I don't think Audie would know her other than through Adam.

Dexter Fowler’s wife Darya Fowler was born Darya Aliya Baghbani on October 31, 1987 in Tabriz, Iran to Javad Baghbani and Soraya Baghbani, Dary Alya has one sister,Sadaf Sandy Baghbani. She is fluent in Persian, and Azerbaijani, Darya Fowler knows the basics in Spanish as well.

Darya Aliya Baghbani Fowler Dexter Fowler wife picture Darya Aliya Baghbani Fowler Dexter Fowler wife picture Darya Aliya Baghbani Fowler Dexter Fowler wife pictureDarya Aliya Baghbani Fowler Dexter Fowler wife picture

Darya will graduate in 2016 with a Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing an related support services from Colorado State University. Her father owns a shopping plaza in Salt Lake city where she opened her tennis related business Strings & things Racquet Sports; two years later she expanded and opened her second location at the Cottonwood County Club, and a third at the lobby of a indoor tennis center.

Archived