Brian Graham on MLBNow

weams

Good players, not the most popular players. Won at AA and AAA.

Dylan Bundy looks as good right now as he has as an Oriole. He has a smile on his face and he is ready to be healthy.

Mychal Givens had a breakout year, Alan Mills was his pitching coach at AA. Givens was a shortstop at Delmarva, Dan Duquette had just come over. He was not going to be a Major League short stop and yet he threw real well from a low arm angle. Met with Givens and gave him to Dave Schmidt for 50 innings. He embraced it 100%.

Hunter Harvey appears to be right. He has a chance to be very special. People do not realize how good he is and can be.

Brian Kenny, "The Orioles are maximizing what they do have in their farm system."

Brian Graham is always one to paint a rosy picture, at any time of year. However, the health of Bundy and Harvey is a huge variable in what output our farm system can produce in the next couple of years. Things will look a lot better if they produce.

Brian Graham is always one to paint a rosy picture, at any time of year. However, the health of Bundy and Harvey is a huge variable in what output our farm system can produce in the next couple of years. Things will look a lot better if they produce.

If these guys actually are healThy and turn into what people thought they could before injuries, this is a top 10 system or better. I understand in the meantime not assuming they will meet their former potential, but the current rankings basically assume they both become fifth starters or relievers

It would be funny if we ever heard, "That's the worse shape I've ever seen this guy in" or "He looks like he's not healthy!" on the first day of spring! Nope, nope, hope spring eternal!

Buck says that Tillman has abs this year. Maybe he will be one of the very few guys ever to come in supposedly amazing shape and it actually makes a difference.

It would be funny if we ever heard, "That's the worse shape I've ever seen this guy in" or "He looks like he's not healthy!" on the first day of spring! Nope, nope, hope springs eternal!

Sadly, this made me think of Steve Bechler. What an awful way that was to start spring training.

It would be funny if we ever heard, "That's the worse shape I've ever seen this guy in" or "He looks like he's not healthy!" on the first day of spring! Nope, nope, hope springs eternal!

:) We don't hear it but we sometimes see it (e.g. Tillman's gut last year).

Like everyone else I'd love for Bundy and Harvey to be healthy and effective. I have real trouble believing we'll see that though.

I am happy to hear about the health of players coming in- great. But are we all getting super excited over a Hunter Harvey who has yet to pitch past the Delmarva level? I mean I hope he turns out great, but who is expecting him to actually make any difference by Sept 2017?

:) We don't hear it but we sometimes see it (e.g. Tillman's gut last year).

Like everyone else I'd love for Bundy and Harvey to be healthy and effective. I have real trouble believing we'll see that though.

Tillman literally took a 12 month honeymoon. Now his wife sees he payday coming so she sent him to the gym ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even know if the ball came out of his hand. It certainly didn't look good if it did.

Archived