April 19th Yanks @ O's

Pushmonkey

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe the Yanks and the scouts are so enamored with this guy. Maybe he is way off tonight, but I'm not impressed at all. I'd rather have Garrett Olson than this guy. Garrett has better stuff.

Indeed I am not impressed either from what I am hearing on the radio. Guy's still young though. I would love for him and Hughes to be busts though.

Doesn't it make you dumber? A lot dumber?

It's not a bad board (considering). There are some reasonable and smart fans there that aren't blinded by their Yankeefanhood. There are idiots too, but you have to expect that. They ARE Yanks fans.

Indeed I am not impressed either from what I am hearing on the radio. Guy's still young though. I would love for him and Hughes to be busts though.

Hughes is 21 he should still be a beast. This guy is the same age as Hayden Penn and doesn't look as good as Penn.

I can't believe the Yanks and the scouts are so enamored with this guy. Maybe he is way off tonight, but I'm not impressed at all. I'd rather have Garrett Olson than this guy. Garrett has better stuff.

He's been pretty dominant in the minors.

Archived