vs. TWINS, 4/06

OFFNY

I find it a little odd that Buck didn't go to Bundy here. I thought he'd pitch tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was surprised that he didn't pitch him in the sixth. I wouldn't expect him to burn Brach after 8 pitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To me "young pitching" is like having a really super exciting lottery ticket. I don't believe in true love and I'm not sure how I feel about young pitching.

Someone, somewhere is gonna read this and make a post about how the fanbase is collapsing because we didn't sign David Price to 40 years/$Moon.

Other than the Markakis signing I like how they have gone about the rebuild.

They got the same people they used to have?

I don't know, do they?

I'm generalizing because I don't study baseball as thoroughly as I used to, frankly the Braves are just synonymous with quality development to me. For 20 years it's always felt like they had one of the hot young pitchers.

I don't know, do they?

I'm generalizing because I don't study baseball as thoroughly as I used to, frankly the Braves are just synonymous with quality development to me. For 20 years it's always felt like they had one of the hot young pitchers.

I don't know either.

But if when folks bring up the O's troubles developing pitching 20 years ago and I tell them it's different people than the same can apply to teams that did well 20 years ago.

Archived