Win Series 2016 Edition

Bahama O's Fan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoping for a sweep in MIN this week. I want to kick them while they're down, and right now they're REALLY down. I know it's hard to project a sweep, but I'm hoping that our offensive slump was busted yesterday afternoon, and that translates into some hot bats in Minnesota. I know we're struggling on the road right now, but the Twinkies kinda stink, and we need to get fat(ter) on the weaklings.

Hoping for a sweep in MIN this week. I want to kick them while they're down, and right now they're REALLY down. I know it's hard to project a sweep, but I'm hoping that our offensive slump was busted yesterday afternoon, and that translates into some hot bats in Minnesota. I know we're struggling on the road right now, but the Twinkies kinda stink, and we need to get fat(ter) on the weaklings.

You can't sweep a series without winning the first game.

Win tonight, boys.

You can't sweep a series without winning the first game.

Win tonight, boys.

I knew what your response was before I even clicked the link. :P

The Orioles took the first 2 games of the series from the Twins.

They have to wait until July 28th to go for the sweep, but regardless of the outcome of that game, the Orioles have won this series.

7-3-1 entering the Tigers series. (Includes TEX as a loss and OAK as a win - each has 1 game to be made up that could tie the series).

This is a better pace that the 2014 O's, who went 29-15-7 (by my quick count) in series and won 96 games. Not bad, boys!

7-3-1 entering the Tigers series. (Includes TEX as a loss and OAK as a win - each has 1 game to be made up that could tie the series).

This is a better pace that the 2014 O's, who went 29-15-7 (by my quick count) in series and won 96 games. Not bad, boys!

The Oakland game was made up as part of the DH. We have to make up three games: Tampa (2-0); Texas (1-2); and Minn (2-0).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived