MLB Radio This AM

fansince79

From the few games I've seen, the twins are making some stupid mistakes. Nunez ran into an out in the 8th against us and I think they were playing the royals the other day when he did it in the 9th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could very well be right. With the balance this team has on offense, though, I don't see any prolonged slumps.

The starting pitching has definitely been over their heads thus far, but we're also missing Gausman, who may be our best pitcher in the long run.

He could very well be right. With the balance this team has on offense, though, I don't see any prolonged slumps.

The starting pitching has definitely been over their heads thus far, but we're also missing Gausman, who may be our best pitcher in the long run.

Chris Tillman and Ubaldo look to have a good season, so maybe the three of them, will be something to watch.

For some reason I feel that if we were 5-1 or even 4-2 people would think more highly of us. Being undefeated leads to the media trying to poke holes through the victories. "They haven't beaten anyone." Then we may possibly beat the Red Sox in this series "The Sox aren't good either." We're not WS favorites or anything, but to not give some respect to them is a joke.

I will say that Tim Kurkjian had some good things to say about them yesterday. Something I've learned in life, not everyone is going to like you.

Archived