vs. RAYS, 4/25

Sessh

Never lucky. Just hitting it exactly where it needs to be for their fielders to catch it. Typical O's. If they intend to win they need to hit it out of the park - and they can't make it close or the outfielder will rob them every time. Every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are willfully dismissing stats that don't fit into your preconceived notions. Yeah, Matusz allowed more inherited runners last year but he also had a very good WHIP and the best strikeout rate (10.3) of his career.

MATUSZ WAS NOT BAD LAST YEAR. He was bad tonight, and bad in his first outing but he has otherwise been a decent reliever. Sorry if that doesn't fit in your belief system.

You are picking and choosing stats the same way I am.

Matusz was not good last year and has been awful so far this year. I don't think he deserves a spot on this team. I think if we are going all in, we have options in AAA that can do a better job than he can.

Never lucky. Just hitting it exactly where it needs to be for their fielders to catch it. Typical O's. If they intend to win they need to hit it out of the park - and they can't make it close or the outfielder will rob them every time. Every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave the ball in the air that long and Tampa's CF will run it down.

You are willfully dismissing stats that don't fit into your preconceived notions. Yeah, Matusz allowed more inherited runners last year but he also had a very good WHIP and the best strikeout rate (10.3) of his career.

MATUSZ WAS NOT BAD LAST YEAR. He was bad tonight, and bad in his first outing but he has otherwise been a decent reliever. Sorry if that doesn't fit in your belief system.

When a poster flat out tells you that you can not change their mind it is best not to engage.

You are picking and choosing stats the same way I am.

Matusz was not good last year and has been awful so far this year. I don't think he deserves a spot on this team. I think if we are going all in, we have options in AAA that can do a better job than he can.

Matusz was fine last year and has thrown an inning this year. As for picking and choosing, WHIP and K/ rate are more indicative than inherited runner strand rate which has quite a bit of variance for obvious reasons.

Gausman was having hissy fits? I missed those.

Body language and it looked like he threw at that batter (don't remember who it was) on purpose. He completely lost his composure and even his body language in the dugout while Buck was talking to him was full of

a pissy attitude.

Archived