fans ejected from section 322

jjk26

I'm going with the theory that they were passing around a bottle of liquor and got caught. As much as people sneak the plastic airplane bottles in it's bound they are going to catch someone. And the fact that it's from reddit just points to how whiney the poster of the story is. You got caught. Live with it. He's lucky when those cops got involved that he didn't get a drunk in public.

I'm going with the theory that they were passing around a bottle of liquor and got caught. As much as people sneak the plastic airplane bottles in it's bound they are going to catch someone. And the fact that it's from reddit just points to how whiney the poster of the story is. You got caught. Live with it. He's lucky when those cops got involved that he didn't get a drunk in public.

Did you keep reading the thread? His story is being corroborated by a ton of other folks, both on and off reddit.

Problem is more complicated. If these guys didn't get caught by the usher, instead they got fingered by another fan but the ushers found no contraband on them, they should not be tossed out.

I realize they don't need evidence like a courtroom needs, but its concerning as fans if they aren't giving fans the benefit of the doubt.

Its time we put a hangout watch on the loud guy at the top of section 332.

Another thing, if you sneak liquor into the stadium, go buy a soda, go to a stall in the bathroom and mix them. No one will know!

Problem is more complicated. If these guys didn't get caught by the usher, instead they got fingered by another fan but the ushers found no contraband on them, they should not be tossed out.

I realize they don't need evidence like a courtroom needs, but its concerning as fans if they aren't giving fans the benefit of the doubt.

Its time we put a hangout watch on the loud guy at the top of section 332.

Another thing, if you sneak liquor into the stadium, go buy a soda, go to a stall in the bathroom and mix them. No one will know!

I used to sneak my liquor in with a soda. Just drink enough to fit a couple shots in there and pretend like it was never opened and go through a busy gate. When I was even younger I just brought beer cans in my pockets. It's amazing I never got caught and even more amazing that I was happy to have a couple warm bud lights.

And what if he is telling the truth. Sounds like you are the usher who kicked the

guy out.

Did you keep reading the thread? His story is being corroborated by a ton of other folks, both on and off reddit.

Attacking someone else's character doesn't make them(reddit posters) any less guilty. People sneak in booze all the time. You accept that risk and many more when you sneak them in. The fact that they took to reddit, lets me know they were wrong and whiney.

The best way to get back at a business is don't give them your business anymore. Plus stop being moronic and find an excuse to give the usher literally $2 and you're golden. The fact that they didn't do this leads me to believe they are the type of cheap skates to sneak in booze.

Tip the usher. Drink your contraband booze in the bathroom. Be a man. haha

Plus dude was crying about losing out on $80 on tickets and that they all traveled long distances.

1. $80 is like 5 beers at a game. Was he on his last beer?

2. If they drove so far to get to the stadium why were they drinking? Were they going to drink and drive?

So not only cheap skates. But drunk drivers. More importantly whiney, reddit using, crybabies.

Attacking someone else's character doesn't make them(reddit posters) any less guilty. People sneak in booze all the time. You accept that risk and many more when you sneak them in. The fact that they took to reddit, lets me know they were wrong and whiney.

The best way to get back at a business is don't give them your business anymore. Plus stop being moronic and find an excuse to give the usher literally $2 and you're golden. The fact that they didn't do this leads me to believe they are the type of cheap skates to sneak in booze.

Plus dude was crying about losing out on $80 on tickets and that they all traveled long distances.

2. If they drove so far to get to the stadium why were they drinking? Were they going to drink and drive?

So not only cheap skates. But drunk drivers. More importantly whiney, reddit using, crybabies.

None of this makes any sense...except you don't like reddit and don't trust anything posted there.

You know everything about everyone.

He said him and his buddy spent 80 dollars on tickets on concessions. How do you get 5 beers out of that? Tickets aren't free and two people. Anyway you don't care about the facts so why am I even replying to you.

Your reading comprehension could use some serious work. He stated that they spent $80 on TICKETS and concessions.

It seems like we may have found the obnoxious guy in the orange JJ Hardy jersey.

Here I'll give you what you wanted.

I'm so sorry you and your friends experienced this. I've seen it happen to a few people at the stadium and it's terrible. It's a shame that you spent so much money on tickets just to be thrown out for no reason. It's just another example of the Orioles poor ownership and terrible customer service. I really hope for the sake of the future of the franchise that you will give the O's a second chance. In fact I'll forward you some tickets(PM Me) and give you the number to my season ticket guy and make sure you get set up with the best possible fan experience. Hope we can win you back. #victim #usherproblems #hardyjersey #332 more like #jailbirdland

Maybe they are right and maybe they are not. I hate the people who curse up a storm in front of little kids. Walking to the stadium on Sunday.these guys and a few gals where walking on the sidewalk to the stadium. Cursing and laughing loud. Already blitzed at 12:00 PM. Then they scream out let's go to f'n Pickles. People tell them to calm down a little and more cursing. Do people really have to curse ever other word in front of many kids walking to the game?

Archived