vs. TWINS, 5/11

Sessh

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome sight to see Adam and Chris hitting with contact and getting on base. Best offense in baseball when 1-9 are in reasonable form. Also Strop came in for Chicago and gave up 3 runs without recording an out. What a beautiful day it is!

You can't trust Strop. He is a great tricky arm. If you are not trying to win anything. He's got times where he is awesome. But you can't trust him. He's not like and O'Day or Brach.

Welcome sight to see Adam and Chris hitting with contact and getting on base. Best offense in baseball when 1-9 are in reasonable form. Also Strop came in for Chicago and gave up 3 runs without recording an out. What a beautiful day it is!

I like Pedro. Hope he bounces back to his previous dominance.

I like Pedro. Hope he bounces back to his previous dominance.

I'm just bitter about Arrieta and Hammel. Can you imagine our rotation with those two pitching like they are right now? Never would've happened like this if they stay (i know), but good on them (including Strop). Just sucks to see the talent pan out elsewhere.

Strop was a cussword around here near the end of his tenure. Good to see he hasn't become Zach Britton out of the pen after going over to the Cubs like Arrieta did.

Archived