vs. YANKEES, 6/04

Sessh

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like rain tonight and all the way into monday. Showers all day with heavy rain and storms throughout the day. Chance of rain 90%. Doubt tomorrow gets played.

They said that today in North Carolina and I had a great day all day sitting out at pool watching dark cloud after dark cloud go around us.

Yes, I was there, in the upper deck in rightfield.

In that game, the Yankees scored 5 runs on the bottom off of the 1st inning off of Orioles starter Chris Tillman, whom we later found out had been ailing with the flu. At that point, a Yankee fan looked at me, smiled, and said, "What's the matter, Oriole Fan ??? Why are you so quiet ???"

Immediately afterward in the next half inning, the Orioles came right back and scored 7 runs, punctuated by Chris Davis' grand-slam home run.

The ailing Tillman gutted out 4 more shutout innings in spite of the flu that he was battling, the Orioles' offense scored 4 more times, and what looked like an almost insurmountable 5-run lead for the Yankees in the 1st inning turned into an 11-5 rout for the Orioles.

Hahah--Don't be so predictable!

They said that today in North Carolina and I had a great day all day sitting out at pool watching dark cloud after dark cloud go around us.

With the way it has rained here this spring, I'm leaning towards that forecast being right.

The Sox lost two out of three and the Royals lost 3 out of 4 to them. The awful Twins just swept the Mariners. It happens to everyone.

The Cubs have lost 3 series this year against Rockies, Padres, Brewers.

Archived