vs. YANKEES, 6/04

Sessh

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This feels like that great, late-season OPACY game in 2012 when the O's hit 3 homers in the 8th after the Yankees had scored 5 in the top of the inning to tie it up:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BAL/BAL201209060.shtml

One of the most electrifying Oriole games I've ever been to. Jonesy, Reynolds, Davis hit the bombs in the 8th after Wieters, Reynolds, and Andino had hit ones earlier in the game.

I don't know if we will be able to mount the rest of this comeback. My gut tells me we're not going to pull it off, but hey, at least they turned a really embarrassing and downright disgusting night into a pretty entertaining one that I'm not longer embarrassed by haha.

I don't know if we will be able to mount the rest of this comeback. My gut tells me we're not going to pull it off, but hey, at least they turned a really embarrassing and downright disgusting night into a pretty entertaining one that I'm not longer embarrassed by haha.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

If we can just keep it here, we are only one mistake away from tying it up now.

NEVER give up!

Archived