April 28/August 25, Orioles at White Sox

bretholmes4

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why the O's didn't call up a position player, just to give them iota of bench depth. We don't need a 9-man bullpen, no matter how bad the starters have been. If a position player gets hurt, we're screwed.

Now filling in at shortstop.....

Jeremy Guthrie!

I don't understand why the O's didn't call up a position player, just to give them iota of bench depth. We don't need a 9-man bullpen, no matter how bad the starters have been. If a position player gets hurt, we're screwed.

That should tell you how hamstrung we are by the 40 man roster and not wanting to start MLB service time for Reimold.

That should tell you how hamstrung we are by the 40 man roster and not wanting to start MLB service time for Reimold.

It doesn't even have to be Reimold. Bring up Fahey. Or Salazar. Just so you have an extra body in case something happens.

It doesn't even have to be Reimold. Bring up Fahey. Or Salazar. Just so you have an extra body in case something happens.

Isn't Salazar hurt or something? I don't think Fahey is going to offer you much in this game. Although he does have some clutch hits this season.

Archived