Updates on Hunter Harvey

Norfolk orioles

22 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I only sat in LF once. Closer to the line. I was with Goober Noodles and his crew! Hot July afternoon and all the Red Sox and Orioles fan girls had SHORTS on! :disco:

Sat in LF for several years on a Sunday season ticket plan, about 10 rows back.    First time my wife saw Brady out there, she said “that guy has a cute butt!”    Five minutes later another couple sat down behind us and the woman immediately said “that guy’s got a cute butt!”    The ladies definitely liked the view from LF that year.

• Haha 1

@Frobby reminded me! I actually sat in LF 2 times. This is 20 years ago. A golfing buddy and I both got a six-pak plan the O's had. Pretty cheap. We went down the first game and went to our seats. They were upper UPPER deck! I'm scared of heights really bad. Rows were really steep. Turns out my buddy Lynn wasn't crazy about 'em either. We sat for less than 5 minutes and walked back down. We went down there behind the bullpens at the rail. Stood there for the whole game and every game after that. GREAT place to watch games! Only place in the Park you can judge strikes, up down in or out. Beer right there. You can stand there and harass the opposing relievers! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...