vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/12

OFFNY

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst loss of the season. Multiple ramifications...complete meltdown of starter that now has to be replaced, loss of division lead, collapse of bullpen today too in failing to hold the damage, loss of 3/4 and 3 in a row to division rival rather than a split, now have to go to Fenway as a very damaged team. The loss of JJ, and O'Day, the complete no contributions of Gallardo and Matusz have finally caught up with this over achieving team. Unfortunately a prolonged losing streak is much more likely than not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah someone should drill Davis with some heaters for pimping every home run he ever hits, too. :slytf: CD is such an ass.

What are you talking about? Besides watching for a second, which every hitter does, how does he show up the pitcher? Grilli is celebrating every strike out and acts like he won the WS when he very nearly lost a game up by two in the 9th

What are you talking about? Besides watching for a second, which every hitter does, how does he should up the pitcher? Grilli is celebrating every strike out and acts like he won the WS when he very nearly lost a game up by two in the 9th

Hell, Jonathan Papelbon celebrated less after closing out the WS than Grilli did today.

Worst loss of the season. Multiple ramifications...complete meltdown of starter that now has to be replaced, loss of division lead, collapse of bullpen today too in failing to hold the damage, loss of 3/4 and 3 in a row to division rival rather than a split, now have to go to Fenway as a very damaged team. The loss of JJ, and O'Day, the complete no contributions of Gallardo and Matusz have finally caught up with this over achieving team. Unfortunately a prolonged losing streak is much more likely than not.

Overreact much? We will be fine.

If the Twins blow this game against the Sox that will be the cherry on this sundae.

But it is Minn 4-1 in top of the 8th (in Minneapolis) and so there's some hope as long as the RSox don't score a ton of runs in the last two innings like yesterday.

When does Davis pimp? He doesn't act like he just won game 7 of the WS after each one.

He stands there and watches it for a few seconds.. every single time. So does practically everyone that hits a home run. Winning game seven of the WS would mean benches clearing celebration, jumping into the catcher's

arms and everyone hugging and jumping around. He did a fist pump and a "Yeah!", so what? I just don't get why this stuff bothers people so much.

What are you talking about? Besides watching for a second, which every hitter does, how does he show up the pitcher? Grilli is celebrating every strike out and acts like he won the WS when he very nearly lost a game up by two in the 9th

So... F'in.. what. The Orioles hitters should have made him pay by winning the game then. Some guys are just like that and wear their emotions on their sleeves out there. All it tells me is how much this game meant to

Toronto to win the games. All of their relievers were pumped. I don't see how it's showing anyone up in the slightest.

Overreact much? We will be fine.

Hopefully. But my "fine" only includes playoff finishes or better. So, if your fine means that, then I hope you are right. JJ being out and not having a LOOGY and then O'Day's injury have all piled up the problems that even our monster offense can't reliably overcome.

He stands there and watches it for a few seconds.. every single time. So does practically everyone that hits a home run. Winning game seven of the WS would mean benches clearing celebration, jumping into the catcher's

arms and everyone hugging and jumping around. He did a fist pump and a "Yeah!", so what? I just don't get why this stuff bothers people so much.

Does he stand there, pump his fist, and flip the bat? No? Probably because guys who do that get plunked with a heater. What goes around comes around in baseball. Acting like a jackass is just as much you celebrating victory as you celebrating someone else's failure

Archived