vs. RANGERS, 6/20

Sessh

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a chance.

If Kevin is just going to rely on the catcher to tell him what to do all the time instead of having his own gameplan in his mind about what he wants to do out there, then he's definitely no ace. Why wouldn't someone shake

off the catcher if he knows what he wants to throw and what he wants to do? Like I said, Despaigne shook off Weiters and so has Tillman. The great pitchers know what they are doing and have a plan of attack before

they even get out on the mound. If the catcher isn't on the same page, he gets shaken off until the catcher calls the right pitch. I don't get at all why shaking Weiters off is some forbidden fruit.

Edit: Not saying Despaigne is "great", but he does know what he wants to do out there and calls his own game.

That's it. I want the Orioles to sign five left handed pitchers that throw 76 mph with command.

Let's start with CC Sabathia

Maybe Jamie Moyer could be the pitching coach or in the rotation. Or Mark Buerhle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are going to need to find a team that will give us a Shark-Hammel type deal at the deadline for this to work. At this point simply acquiring one solid starter just isn't going to be enough.

It will be one more than now. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived