vs. RANGERS, 6/20

Sessh

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gausman is up to usual tricks. The Orioles score 3, he gives us 4. I am sorry to say, but he's a loser at this point in this career. He doesn't know how to win. Yes, the Orioles haven't scored enough for him, but he lets the club down every time.

Gausman is up to usual tricks. The Orioles score 3, he gives us 4. I am sorry to say, but he's a loser at this point in this career. He doesn't know how to win. Yes, the Orioles haven't scored enough for him, but he lets the club down every time.

Gausman didn't throw a good game by any means, but he didn't "lose" this one anymore than the offense did. 15 hits and 3 runs. So many men left on base. Embarrassing.

Terrible loss. Travel 1000 miles, turnaround to lose a perfectly winnable game. One of many games that will haunt us at the end of the year. Gausman is awful.

“We are trying to win them all,” manager Buck Showalter said. “But that’s behind us. We don’t look at any part of the schedule with a sense of dread or licking your chops. It is what it is. San Diego, I’ve been watching them the last three days. They are going to be a challenge for us, too. They are playing well now. And of course Texas. Make sure we pack the shorts for BP tomorrow if we take it.”

http://www.masnsports.com/steve-melewski/2016/06/os-buck-showalter-and-plenty-of-clubhouse-quotes-after-win-over-toronto.html

Just one of many games in a marathon of a season. Gausman will be better. Hang on for the ride! :D

Archived