Sunday 5/4 Baltimore in Anaheim

Crazysilver03

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he? I know hardly anything about him, except for what everyone knows (7 tour de frances). What makes him so unlikeable?

I swear to you, its uncanny, but all guys like him, and all girls hate him. I can't explain it either...its like the female network sent a message via some medium that we guys have no access to.

I swear to you, its uncanny, but all guys like him, and all girls hate him. I can't explain it either...its like the female network sent a message via some medium that we guys have no access to.

You mean like that channel Lifetime?

It seems like most chicks I know share your views on Armstrong.

Most ladies don't take too well to men who dump their wives and kids after the wife supports them through cancer and their rise to the top of the sporting world, then dump their girlfriends when they get breast cancer while running around being a big cancer activist. Then on top of that the Olson twins nonsense last year was just icky.

Most ladies don't take too well to men who dump their wives and kids after the wife supports them through cancer and their rise to the top of the sporting world, then dump their girlfriends when they get breast cancer while running around being a big cancer activist. Then on top of that the Olson twins nonsense last year was just icky.

I guess I can explain it (now).

He is a phony and a mean guy:mad: We agree on this 100%

born a boy..............................died a pig!!!:P

Archived