2019 team?

El Gordo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 12 when the bullets left. I was 23 when the Colts left. Soon after the colts left EBW bought the Orioles and the entire city was in a panic about the Orioles leaving. So, I think all those debating how we'll look three years from now should take a deep breath and be thankful to all those who ensured they would be able to worry about it.

What a disgusting, woe-is-me, poor Oriole fan thread. I thought El Gordo was a far more accomplished poster than this. I was mistaken. And I'm equally if not more disappointed in some of the veteran posters who essentially let him off the hook for not pointing out how he "conveniently" left off prospects and inserted others without any mention of potential improvement or others who could emerge as is always the case (I'm looking directly at Frobby). This is a hatchet job and one that borders on disinformation and downright lying with the omission of prospects and certainty that the start player won't get signed all to propogate disappointment, fear and anger towards the current state of the team, management and future. Oh, you POOR, poor fan! An absolutely disgusting, piece of crap post. You want to discuss potential prospects, impact on the future and direction of the vision of the team towards draft ideology and future then you'll need to do FAR better than projected a measly short-sighted pathetic list as this. Bad piece of work. I give this an F for a Plus member with 36K posts. You have little to show for all the posts on the subject IMO.
Just speculating about what the 2019 team might look like. I used a MLB top 20 prospect list. Not making any prediction or coming to any conclusions. Just wondering how bad the team would actually be. Don't understand where this venom is coming from, but it's misguided. Used this list. http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2016?list=bal

It's not venom but disdain directed towards your inept list of what the roster could be. I accuse you of intentionally leaving off players and even potential for adding others to dramatize your point so I'm calling you out on it. Sorry if you're insulted. You place something like that out there, be prepared to defend or justify it. You haven't. That was sad sack.
Why don't you list the players you feel should be on the team, that I omitted for 2019 rather than accusing me of doing a hatchet job(not sure if you know what that means) or disparaging me. You seem like a troll to me.

I was 12 when the bullets left. I was 23 when the Colts left. Soon after the colts left EBW bought the Orioles and the entire city was in a panic about the Orioles leaving. So, I think all those debating how we'll look three years from now should take a deep breath and be thankful to all those who ensured they would be able to worry about it.

EBW never out loud threaten to move the team, he would not sign a long term lease for Memorial Stadium. His end goal was a new stadium for the team.

Archived