How About Pineda?

Bahama O's Fan

He's awful, has no command and is like Ubaldo. Nice sarcasm, btw

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

I'm not disagreeing with you in message or sentiment. I was going to post something similar. I just particularly liked your delivery. :)

I'm not disagreeing with you in message or sentiment. I was going to post something similar. I just particularly liked your delivery. :)

Short, simple and to the point. I can't stand rambling posts sometimes when there is nothing to be said besides yes or no; along with your reason

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Shoemaker just threw a complete game shutout. Get him.

Shoemaker is nice but not sure the Angels will not want lot 4 years of control so they will be asking high price. I love the amount of service time we get him for though. I thought Moore was impressive tonight and he has 3 team options that are very cheap with the going rate just 7 million next year then 9 million in 18 and 10 million on 19. 26 million for three years of Moore would be a great trade imo and all are team options I believe.

Shoemaker is nice but not sure the Angels will not want lot 4 years of control so they will be asking high price. I love the amount of service time we get him for though. I thought Moore was impressive tonight and he has 3 team options that are very cheap with the going rate just 7 million next year then 9 million in 18 and 10 million on 19. 26 million for three years of Moore would be a great trade imo and all are team options I believe.

Moore has a high HR rate. In Tampa. That doesn't bode well for Camden yards. Pass.

Archived