The good old days........

vab

.....are right now. Best record in the AL since 2012. Best record in the AL so far this year. We have seen some great baseball for nearly five years now. We like to complain which I understand but don't forget to enjoy this. It's not going to last forever.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.....are right now. Best record in the AL since 2012. Best record in the AL so far this year. We have seen some great baseball for nearly five years now. We like to complain which I understand but don't forget to enjoy this. It's not going to last forever.

Love that line from buck in that commercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Fangraphs we are the fifth best team in the AL East, based on projected winning percentage for the rest of the season.

Pretty amazing. If I read that table correctly, then they predict the O's to go 33-32 the rest of the way. That's just, um, wow.

I did not realize this. The baseball gods have been more kind to fans of the Royals, Giants, and Red Sox in that time, but still nothing to complain about.

Quite a coincidence things turned around right when Buck showed up.

I did not realize this. The baseball gods have been more kind to fans of the Royals, Giants, and Red Sox in that time, but still nothing to complain about.

Quite a coincidence things turned around right when Buck showed up.

Giants and O's love the even-numbered years. Them more than us...

Pretty amazing. If I read that table correctly, then they predict the O's to go 33-32 the rest of the way. That's just, um, wow.

32-33 actually. Funny, since I posted they actually slid us ahead of the Yankees in projected winning percentage for the rest of the season.

32-33 actually. Funny, since I posted they actually slid us ahead of the Yankees in projected winning percentage for the rest of the season.

Not right now when I look at it. I see Orioles at .490, Yankess at .491, Rays at .494, Blue Jays at .532, Red Sox at .556.

The Orioles just have to go for it this season. Maybe they get some luck too this time around.

Everyone knows there will be a rebuild/reload when buck leaves and we all know duq can't wait to leave. 2018 looks to be the year where Orioles take a step back. Wouldn't count on 2017 since we have all witnessed how hard it is to qualify for postseason in consecutive years.

The Orioles just have to go for it this season. Maybe they get some luck too this time around.

Everyone knows there will be a rebuild/reload when buck leaves and we all know duq can't wait to leave. 2018 looks to be the year where Orioles take a step back. Wouldn't count on 2017 since we have all witnessed how hard it is to qualify for postseason in consecutive years.

Since when is DD in a hurry to leave? Yea I know what happened with the BJ's.

maybe it's some fans can't wait for him to leave. The team is doing good. I am

happy. Maybe this is the year the O's go to the WS and win.

Archived