Reimold

Fliqan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.700 plus OPS bat out of your last guy on the bench isn't bad. They will keep him around until rosters expand. No reason not to at this point.

I can live with the offense from a bench player. He's NOT a defensive replacement. And that's what Buck keeps dressing him up as. As that, yes there is a reason to make a change.

.700 plus OPS bat out of your last guy on the bench isn't bad. They will keep him around until rosters expand. No reason not to at this point.

If Reimold isn't such a bad 25th man, why have other teams jettison him at their earliest opportunity? Toronto got rid of him after two months and Arizona saw enough after seven games to not even consider bringing him back.

Did you see him nearly cost us the game letting that ball go off his glove? That is your reason.

It boggles my mind that anybody bothers defending Reimold. Name one thing he does well. Reimold's supposed to be this lefty masher who can be effective in a platoon yet has a .599 OPS against lefties this year and a career OPS of .735 against lefties. Those numbers aren't indicative of an effective platoon partner. He's also an atrocious defensive outfielder and he's not fast enough to be used as a pinch-runner. Why is he on this team?

Did you see him nearly cost us the game letting that ball go off his glove? That is your reason.

I'm aware that he is not an ideal defensive replacement, but they've kept him on the roster all year long so you aren't going to DFA him a few weeks before rosters expand. He's streaky and can get on a roll at any time.

We don't have anyone knocking down the door at Triple A. He starts against lefties. Who do you bring up to replace him?

I can live with the offense from a bench player. He's NOT a defensive replacement. And that's what Buck keeps dressing him up as. As that, yes there is a reason to make a change.

Reimold is totally being misused as a defensive replacement/pinch runner. When Pearce was acquired, Reimold should have been DFA'ed or put on the DL. Borbon or Rickard when he is off the DL should be on the team. Buck carried no-hit David Lough because he could play centerfield. Buck is usually smarter than this, is Reimold a Buck favorite?

Reimold is totally being misused as a defensive replacement/pinch runner. When Pearce was acquired, Reimold should have been DFA'ed or put on the DL. Borbon or Rickard when he is off the DL should be on the team. Buck carried no-hit David Lough because he could play centerfield. Buck is usually smarter than this, is Reimold a Buck favorite?

The better Pedro keeps hitting will they use him more vs lefties? If so that could out Nolan in danger.

I'm aware that he is not an ideal defensive replacement, but they've kept him on the roster all year long so you aren't going to DFA him a few weeks before rosters expand. He's streaky and can get on a roll at any time.

We don't have anyone knocking down the door at Triple A. He starts against lefties. Who do you bring up to replace him?

Except Pearce starts against lefties now and Reimold has a 599 OPS against lefties this year. I would rather see what Kim can do when a southpaw is pitching.

Except Pearce starts against lefties now and Reimold has a 599 OPS against lefties this year. I would rather see what Kim can do when a southpaw is pitching.

I think it was more about benching Kim and Alvarez then playing Nolan. If Joey was healthy he would be gone.

Kim looks bad vs lefties but to be fair he hasn't had many chances.

Borbon for defense. Mancini if you want a RH bat.

Archived