at. ATHLETICS, 8/11

Sessh

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, if they get shutdown by Triggs, they really should take their four game checks and donate them to charity. Slumps are one thing, but this has become embarrassing, especially for a team thinking it's a World Series contender.

Haha, if they get shutdown by Triggs, they really should take their four game checks and donate them to charity. Slumps are one thing, but this has become embarrassing, especially for a team thinking it's a World Series contender.

I told you to delete that World Series thread!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I told you to delete that World Series thread!

I really do control their fortunes, don't I? lol Called them mediocre, they go on a crazy run and hit the most homers in MLB history in a month. Say they are going to the World Series, they've played sub .500 baseball since. I really have to be careful what I write! lol

I really do control their fortunes, don't I? lol Called them mediocre, they go on a crazy run and hit the most homers in MLB history in a month. Say they are going to the World Series, they've played sub .500 baseball since. I really have to be careful what I write! lol

I'm waiting for the recant thread. It's bound to happen the way these guys are playing. It's rough to watch.

One of these hitters have to take upon themselves to not allow their team to be swept by a last place team during a pennant race. This would truly be one of the most, if not the most embarrassing sweep in their histroy when you consider the ash and trash the A's were tossing at them and how pitiful they've hit against them.

One of these hitters have to take upon themselves to not allow their team to be swept by a last place team during a pennant race. This would truly be one of the most, if not the most embarrassing sweep in their histroy when you consider the ash and trash the A's were tossing at them and how pitiful they've hit against them.

Its quite disturbing really. And right after they seemed to break out of it the couple of days before that.

Archived