at. ATHLETICS, 8/11

Sessh

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My daughter never wants to do it. I am not a fan of Sunday games due to the heat. Great promo.

We have a Sunday season plan. My coworker and I both work in DC. He lives in DC, and I'm in Laurel, so weekday games are not really feasible. Our kids are a bit young to make it through an entire late game, so Sundays work for us. Usually only a few games a year that are too hot to deal, and we're on the club level so we can always go in and cool down.

We have a Sunday season plan. My coworker and I both work in DC. He lives in DC, and I'm in Laurel, so weekday games are not really feasible. Our kids are a bit young to make it through an entire late game, so Sundays work for us. Usually only a few games a year that are too hot to deal, and we're on the club level so we can always go in and cool down.

I wish we had Oakland weather in the summertime. I think Thorne said it was 66 degrees there today, perfect to me.

Where you sit makes a big difference in day games. Shade and club level helps a lot.

Archived