Will the fans show?

Todd-O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to take the family tomorrow. After following this game (it's not watchable), I think we will play NBA 2K17 instead.

So because of a game started by Galardo you don't go to watch the next game. Who cares team is game out of first with 2 weeks left.

There are certain kinds of games that just have always irritated me. When we were in the desert years, I actually took all the losing a lot better because we just didn't have talent. Now we have talent, but often times, we just do not do what I view as fundamentals very well. Our complete inability to advance runners, to sacrifice, to score runs other than by the home run, our complete turtle like slowness on the base paths and the pitchers we have who will not throw strikes by design because they "don't give in"...this style of baseball, even if it wins, is aesthetically unappealing to me. I hate watching a game like last night because it was so typical of how we lose when just a minor improvement in any one of the above fundamentals would give us this division. It is what it is, but it sure ain't pretty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm astonished by the poor attendances, given where we are in the pennant race.

If I didn't have the Atlantic in the way, I'd be down at practically every game at the moment!

Buy a bigger boat. With student tickets and nice weather should have 30,000 or over tonight. Tomorrow maybe 35,000 or over. Sunday,last dugout club maybe 30,000.

If I didn't have the Atlantic in the way, I'd be down at practically every game at the moment!

The Orioles are always going to have low attendance on weekday games (Monday-Thursday) unless there is some type of promotional giveaway or special ceremony.

I know this weekend and next weekend games will have giveaways - so you can assume its going to be 30,000+ at each game.

Next week the home games VS. BOS will be packed... yes it could be a good chunk of sox fans coming in but it is what it is.

So really yesterdays game is just going to be blip on the radar - the last 10 games are going to be very crowded..... so enough b*tching about attendance already.

It's still a weekday game in the middle of September against a boring opponent. People were very overly optimistic if they were expecting a big crowd yesterday. I'm much more interested in seeing what the attendance will look like for the weekend. If they get crowds under 30,000 over the weekend, that'll be a surprise.

Buy a bigger boat. With student tickets and nice weather should have 30,000 or over tonight. Tomorrow maybe 35,000 or over. Sunday,last dugout club maybe 30,000.

What about the Sox series?

I think that Arizona should do well with giveaways and being another weekend sides, last 3 home games of year. That could have huge crowds as long as we keep playing well.

It's still a weekday game in the middle of September against a boring opponent. People were very overly optimistic if they were expecting a big crowd yesterday. I'm much more interested in seeing what the attendance will look like for the weekend. If they get crowds under 30,000 over the weekend, that'll be a surprise.

Yeah, if people are going to go to individual games the rest of the year, last night wasn't a sexy game.

I was at the game last night. All things considered, I thought it was a decent crowd for a Thursday game against the Rays. Never did see an official attendance number but it seemed like there 20k+ there. Tough game to watch at the yard, the entire team - manager included - had a bad night as far as I am concerned.

I'll probably go to tonight's game as well.

I was at the game last night. All things considered, I thought it was a decent crowd for a Thursday game against the Rays. Never did see an official attendance number but it seemed like there 20k+ there. Tough game to watch at the yard, the entire team - manager included - had a bad night as far as I am concerned.

I'll probably go to tonight's game as well.

19,233 (41.8% capacity)

What about the Sox series?

I think that Arizona should do well with giveaways and being another weekend sides, last 3 home games of year. That could have huge crowds as long as we keep playing well.

The Sox series does not look great. The Upper Deck looks pretty empty for all games. The lower box most expensive tickets are mostly gone . Thursday, for some reason almost all gone. Wondering if the ticket brokers bought up those tickets to sell to Red Sox fans.

Archived