3) Brad Bergeson

4) Chris Tillman

5) Chorye Spoone

6) Jason Berken

7) Tony Butler

8) John Marrioti

9) Brandon Erbe

10) Radhames Liz

I didn't include Johnson or Olson because they are in the majors. I wont include Waters because he has no future in the majors.

1) Jake Arrieta

2) Dave Hernandez

3) Brad Bergeson

4) Chris Tillman

5) Chorye Spoone

6) Jason Berken

7) Tony Butler

8) John Marrioti

9) Brandon Erbe

10) Kam Mickolio

I didn't include Johnson or Olson because they are in the majors. I wont include Waters because he has no future in the majors.

How in the hell do you not have Liz on here????

This is a really difficult task. There is no easy answer.

I pick Marrioti because he can turn into another Spoone rather quickly.

I didnt include Liz or Penn, mainly because of their struggles this season. I see Penn turning into a reliever sooner than later and when the guys from Bowie start making the jump to Norfolk, I would like to see Penn become a reliever.

How in the hell do you not have Liz on here????

I dont like his inability to adjust at AAA right now. Hairston gave him pointers and that helped for a little bit but he lapsed.

I actually forgot about him when making my list. I will remove Mickolio and put Liz 10th.

Here's my list and I'm assuming starters only. That's a tough one to decide who's the Top 10:

1)Tillman

2)Arrieta

3)Hernandez

4)Spoone

5)Liz

6)Penn

7)Erbe

8)Britton

9)Marriotti

10)Bergesen

Close behind: Berken, Beato & Bascom(only reason that he's this far down is because he's been hurt)

1) Jake Arrieta

2) Dave Hernandez

3) Brad Bergeson

4) Chris Tillman

5) Chorye Spoone

6) Jason Berken

7) Tony Butler

8) John Marrioti

9) Brandon Erbe

10) Radhames Liz

Bergeson ahead of Tillman? Really?

1) Jake Arrieta

2) Dave Hernandez

3) Brad Bergeson

4) Chris Tillman

5) Chorye Spoone

6) Jason Berken

7) Tony Butler

8) John Marrioti

9) Brandon Erbe

10) Radhames Liz

I dont know much about Waters but he does has some potential. He claims to be throwing free of pain for the first time since 2004. Lefties can have long careers with less than stellar stuff. Jim Poole comes to mind.

My point is that him not being eligible for the ROY, does not really change his standing as a prospect.

I think a publication like BA looks at how many years you have been in an organization...Someone like Penn wouldn't be eligible anymore.

Really, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if he is still considered a "prospect" or not.

Archived