Jon Lester Carries No Hitter into 9th

erb8472

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah im watching the game now as well!

I really don't want him to get it.

that's not nice. i hate boston as much as anyone (and am bitter by red sox no hitters, obviously) but i'm glad lester, a fellow cancer survivor got it done.

congrats JL!

Wow, what a great story Jon Lester is for baseball! From cancer survivor to pitching a no hitter barely two years later. That's impressive! He looked really emotional after he completed that last inning of the game too. I'm really happy for him. He's a good guy. :)

Congrats to Lester but I'm not looking forward to seeing this overblown and overhyped just like when the Sox do anything good.

This does deserve a lot of hype in my opinion. It goes beyond Baseball really. This guy could've died, and now he's pitching a no hitter. Try not to be annoyed with the coverage and enjoy the accomplishment. Forget who he plays for, that won't be the reason for the hype.

THIS JUST IN ON SPORTSCENTER TOMORROW

6AM: Lester throws a no-hitter with KC

6:03 Highlights of the game

6:07 Analysis: Peter Gammons and Timmy K "What does this mean for the rest of the season"

6:10 Results of the Sportscenter poll "Is Lester the Catalyst to another world series in Boston"

6:15 Sunday conversation on Tuesday with Jon Lester

6:24 Interview with Manny "Is Manny being Manny helping young pitchers like Lester relax on the mound" interview by steve phillips

6:32 Mike and Mike cut in to analyze bo sox nation history and where this fits in to their dominance

6:36 Jo Morgan makes a rare sportscenter appearance to analyze the significance of Ortiz and his role on Boston Pitchers as a DH

6:44 Basketball Highlights

6:45 Breaking news: Jon Lester on Good Morning America

6:59 Rest of Sports

7:00 NEXT ON SPORTSCENTER, JON LESTER NO HITS KC

Boston is my 2nd favorite team far behide the birds. I hate the yankees with all my heart and soul. I'm happy for this kid. what a come back from cancer .

you and i are on the opposite side of the tracks...i have begun to hate boston and their fans more and more as the years have gone on, I just loathe them

I fell asleep after classes and have missed everything that has occurred since 4:00 PM, including dinner, the House finale, and now a no-hitter.

I'm not very happy with myself.

Congratulations, Jon. Wow.

Edit: Huh. I guess I never changed my avatar. So my avatar threw a no-hitter and I missed it.

THIS JUST IN ON SPORTSCENTER TOMORROW

6AM: Lester throws a no-hitter with KC

6:03 Highlights of the game

6:07 Analysis: Peter Gammons and Timmy K "What does this mean for the rest of the season"

6:10 Results of the Sportscenter poll "Is Lester the Catalyst to another world series in Boston"

6:15 Sunday conversation on Tuesday with Jon Lester

6:24 Interview with Manny "Is Manny being Manny helping young pitchers like Lester relax on the mound" interview by steve phillips

6:32 Mike and Mike cut in to analyze bo sox nation history and where this fits in to their dominance

6:36 Jo Morgan makes a rare sportscenter appearance to analyze the significance of Ortiz and his role on Boston Pitchers as a DH

6:44 Basketball Highlights

6:45 Breaking news: Jon Lester on Good Morning America

6:59 Rest of Sports

7:00 NEXT ON SPORTSCENTER' date=' JON LESTER NO HITS KC[/quote']

:clap3: (i was looking for the bow smilie..lol)

Archived