Plus Membership: An enhanced Orioles Hangout experience

Tony-OH

9 minutes ago, 24fps said:

It's not letting me use my credit card without logging into my (non-existant) PayPal account.  Do I have to have to use PayPal?  If not, what am I doing wrong?

It's weird. Select "create account" and then you have the option of paying with a credit card without a paypal account. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

It's weird. Select "create account" and then you have the option of paying with a credit card without a paypal account. 

Evidently not.  I fill in my CC info, address, etc. but I can't get to the next screen without first filling out the "Create your PayPal account" section.  I really don't need a PayPal account which is why I don't already have one.  Is there some work-around?

I read what AnythingO's wrote.  Is it necessary to first establish the PayPal account then refuse to confirm it if you don't want it?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Evidently not.  I fill in my CC info, address, etc. but I can't get to the next screen without first filling out the "Create your PayPal account" section.  I really don't need a PayPal account which is why I don't already have one.  Is there some work-around?

I read what AnythingO's wrote.  Is it necessary to first establish the PayPal account then refuse to confirm it if you don't want it?

I don't know if the payment will go thru if you don't "confirm" because I did confirm.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AnythingO's said:

With the "create account" option you get to setup paying with a credit or debit card but then it also wants an email address and password and sets up a new PayPal account for you. Then you get an email to confirm the new account. At least that's what it did to me.

Hmmm. Let me see. 

1 hour ago, 24fps said:

Paypal is the right way to do it. My opinion. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nevermind, should have clicked the link before posting. 
    • Could he be back by the start of next season? I’m not sure of the exact recovery time for this procedure but I know it’s less than TJS. 
    • A player who is a FA after this year TB is not going to care where he goes. That said they only have Armstrong and Rosario. Potentially Maton. 
    • I don't think we really need to trade for CF just because we have so much depth at COF. We could promote Mayo or Kjerstad permanently and just see how they shake out, which wouldn't offensively be as bad as Mullins has been this year. Slide over Cowser to CF if we can't find that good a deal, and then go for anothter SP arm and some more depth in the pen. They don't trade Basallo because (and this is just me speculating) that they could move on from either Mountcastle or O'Hearn in the 2025-2026 offseason depending on if they can get a good return on them, like what we saw Tampa do with Austin Meadows a couple years back and the Orioles have a backup to replace said bat or bats.  In terms of who we go for, I don't really know. I don't like the idea of reuniting with Tanner Scott because his control issues and walk rate are still very present. I'm not in love with the idea of going for Kopech because the numbers and peripherals are average at best.  Carlos Estavez from the Angels, sure but how high is that asking price going to be? Whoever sells come deadline time could be interesting, as teams like the Cubs and Tigers could potentially be sellers come deadline time. Maybe even the mighty Astros who haven't been as good this year could be persuaded to sell off some talent depending on who we make available. It's a little to early to tell as of right now due to a good chunk of the sport sitting at around 500, but who knows at this point? 
    • I don’t think it will meaningfully affect who they are looking to deal at the trade deadline. The Orioles will be more inclined to include guys who they aren’t planning to add to the 40 as the last pieces in a deal, but there isn’t a huge crunch that means they NEED to clear 40 man roster space. Of all the guys after Hays on that list, I think Strowd and Young are the only ones who are high probability of being added right now. None of the other borderline guys have much trade value at all. Note Baker is out of options next year, he’s going to have to pitch well the rest of the year to warrant his spot.  I also think Luis González is going to get a look at some point and will ultimately become the new Vespi for 2025, optionable lefty riding the Norfolk shuttle. 
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now