Plus Membership: An enhanced Orioles Hangout experience

Tony-OH

3 hours ago, Osornot said:

I finally did it!

Frobby after reading your article and the time you put into the research (as usual) two things happened.  After years of being lazy and not subscribing / supporting Tony and the Hangout folks I finally and immediately subscribed.  Second, either John Angelos is completely 1) clueless 2) believes he can negotiate like dad 3) trying to prove something to dad or 4) all of the above.  I go for 4.

Should I charge @Tony-OH a commission on your subscription?  😉

On 8/23/2023 at 10:48 PM, Osornot said:

oh, isn't that why you wrote that post for me?  I'm just glad I finally remembered.

I was thinking the same thing! :D

Maybe you should have your own Patreon button so people can donate to your submissions?

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...
13 hours ago, Satyr3206 said:

I tried to renew my Plus Membership. Keeps taking me to PayPal. I don't have Paypal anymore. Help?

Thanks for your thoughts. I believe at the Paypal screen you can use a credit card. Let me know if they don't. Thanks for the support.

13 hours ago, DirtyBird said:

How much do I need to pay per year to allow me to keep my Ad Blocker on?

A Plus Membership is $24.99/yr still.

You can become or continue being a Plus Member by going to our Store and select plus membership. You can use Paypal or credit card to sign up. 

We thank you for your support!

41 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

A Plus Membership is $24.99/yr still.

You can become or continue being a Plus Member by going to our Store and select plus membership. You can use Paypal or credit card to sign up. 

We thank you for your support!

I am a plus member. Yesterday, it would not let me on the site without disabling my ad blocker. First time it's ever done that.

Looks like today I can use my ad blocker.

1 hour ago, DirtyBird said:

I am a plus member. Yesterday, it would not let me on the site without disabling my ad blocker. First time it's ever done that.

Looks like today I can use my ad blocker.

No idea. We didn't change anything.

• Upvote 1